General Description of Use and Placement
Your WavePad is designed for use in open bodies of water that are at least 8 feet deep. It is intended for non-commercial recreational use and, with proper supervision. Common sense should dictate how many people can simultaneously play on the WavePad such that a participant’s safety is never compromised.
Please choose a location for your WavePad that is in sufficiently deep water and free of obstructions above and below the water surface. The WavePad Personal Size Raft, The WavePad Pong Pad, The WavePad Kid Size Push Board, and the WavePad Water Noodle are the only WavePad Products to be used in a swimming pool. Position your WavePad at safe distance from any hard surface or object that someone might strike if they were to fall off the WavePad.
The WavePad is designed for stable, anchored flotation. It is not designed as a toy that is towed behind a boat or any other water craft. Common sense also dictates that you not place your WavePad in areas that are subject to boat and other water craft traffic.
Once you find the ideal, safe location to place your WavePad, attach the tether line directly to your own mooring or anchor. When tying up any WavePad raft there needs to be looseness on the rope or line. Not following these instructions, may cause damage to your WavePad and is not covered under warranty. If you plan to leave the WavePad in the water for an extended period of time, we highly recommend attaching a highly-visible buoy to the WavePad.
Care and Maintenance
Unlike most water toys, your WavePad requires minimal care or maintenance.
It is easy to clean any foreign objects off of the WavePad during the season. Simply turn the WavePad over in the water and use a sponge to wipe off any dirt or foreign materials.
At the end of the season, remove your WavePad from the water. To clean the WavePad, simply wipe it off with a sponge and rinse it with clean water before you store it for the off-season. Let your WavePad dry completely before you roll it up. When rolling your WavePad up, roll it with the blue side (top side) of the raft facing out.
Before you store it, place the WavePad on its end for a few hours so that any remaining water can drain away.
PLEASE READ: Important Safety Guidelines
- Anyone who uses the WavePad should read and understand these safety rules and information.
- Always consider the height and weight of the users of the WavePad, as well as activities performed, when you are selecting a safe location.
- Always maintain a safe distance between the WavePad and any dock, platform, boat, or pier.
- It is highly recommended to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved Type III (PFD) vest when using the WavePad.
- DO NOT TOW the WavePad behind any boat or personal watercraft.
- When tying up any WavePad raft there needs to be looseness on the rope or line, not doing so may cause damage to your WavePad and is not covered under our warranty. If product is anchored, maintain a safe distance from rope and anchor.
- Always use a highly-visible buoy to mark your WavePad.
- Never use the WavePad after sunset, before dawn, or any other time in poor lighting conditions.
- Never use the WavePad in rough surface water conditions, during storms, or when there is lightning. If an unexpected storm arises while using the WavePad, seek shelter on shore immediately.
- Never use the WavePad under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Always stay under control while using and playing on the WavePad.
- Never dive off the WavePad head first in shallow water. If you jump off the WavePad, always enter the water feet first.
- Never use the WavePad while tired or fatigued. Use extreme caution while swimming between the shore and the WavePad. Do not attempt to swim this distance if you are tired or fatigued.
- Never swim under the WavePad.
- Always inspect the areas around and under the WavePad before each use to ensure the water is deep enough and free of all rocks, logs, sand bars, and underwater obstructions and that the WavePad is a safe distance from hard objects above the water. Ask about local water conditions before using the WavePad in unfamiliar water.
- When not in use, secure the WavePad against unauthorized or unsupervised use.
- Inspect your product for any wear or defects prior to use.
- Use the WavePad only under mature adult supervision. Never play on the WavePad alone.
- Keep objects that could interfere with playing away from playing surface.
- Do not attempt flips, forward rolls, or other acrobatic maneuvers on this product without prior knowledge of proper technique. Such acrobatic maneuvers pose a serious risk of broken bones, nerve damage, spinal cord injury, brain injury, or even death.
- Use extreme caution and common sense should prevail when playing on your WavePad.
The One Year Warranty set forth below is given by WavePad Products, with respect to product(s) purchased and used in the United States.
WavePad product(s), when delivered to you in a new condition in original container, are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for one year from date of purchase so long as the product remains the possession of the original owner. Defective product(s) returned to WavePad or authorized service location and proven to be defective upon inspection, will be repaired or exchanged for new product(s) or part(s) where applicable. The warranty period for any replacement product shall be consistent with the terms of the One Year Warranty.
When returning any product under this One Year Warranty, you must first contact WavePad to obtain a return authorization number. The product must be packaged securely with a copy of the bill of sale (or invoice of purchase), together with a complete explanation of the problem. Shipping charges, if any, must be prepaid by the customer.
This One Year Warranty covers all manufacturing defects and does not apply in the following cases:
- Loss or damage to the product due to abuse; mishandling; alteration; accident; failure to follow maintenance or storage instructions; or any acts of God, including storm or animal damage.
- Loss or damage to the product from towing or incorrect tethering.
- Surface snags, scuffs and tears from sharp objects, including metal objects, nails, claws, swim suit ornamentation, jewelry, other water toys, etc.
- Wear and tear from normal use and weathering.
- Loss or damage from the product being exposed to pressures created from jumping on it from other objects or from pressures created from constraining the pad while in use
No implied warranty (or condition), including any implied warranty (or condition) of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, applies to the product after the applicable period of express warranty stated above, and no other express warranty or guaranty, except as mentioned above, given by any person, firm, or corporation with respect to the product shall bind WavePad.
WavePad shall not be liable for loss of revenue or profit, failure to realize savings or other benefits, or for any other special, incidental or consequential damages caused by the use, misuse or inability to use the product regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based, and even if WavePad has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Nor shall recovery of any kind against WavePad be greater in amount than the purchase price of the product sold by WavePad and causing the alleged damage.
Without limiting the foregoing, you assume all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to you and your property and to others and their property arising out of the use, misuse, or inability to use any product sold by WavePad not caused directly by the negligence of WavePad. This One Year Warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of any product, or the person for whom it was purchased as a gift.
This One Year Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
(For Pong Pad)
WavePads maintains this Internet Site (“Site”) for personal use for those of a legal age in your country, province, or state of residence (21 years or older in the United States of America) for the consumption of alcoholic beverages and in countries where the consumption of alcoholic beverages are permitted.
WavePads may revise these terms and conditions from time to time, so you should review them periodically to ensure proper compliance.
WavePads does not endorse under aged drinking in any way. Those that are legal drinking age in their own state or locale are intended for this site. Additionally, our product is not sold with alcohol so for those playing with our product and decide to play games such as beer pong or any other drinking game, as well as those who are just drinking while near others playing, we encourage you to drink responsibly and look out for each other.
We encourage you to use our product safely while having fun, remember if playing with alcohol we didn’t put it in your hands you did – this said by purchasing a Pong Pad from us and/or our site you waive all rights to legal actions against WavePads.
To the best of our knowledge, the people in the images contained with alcoholic beverages within the site are over the age of 21. All the people in the images within the site have consented to our taking those images, either verbally or written. WavePads does not supply alcoholic beverages to anyone in these images. Use of the images contained within the site to prosecute, harass or otherwise trouble the people in the images is prohibited and would violate any copyright WavePads has to those images. At anytime, WavePads is willing to remove images of those who do not wish to have their image here or whose image does not belong here – contact us on our website under the Contact tab.
By purchasing a Pong Pad you agree to the following:
1. WavePads is not responsible for over-consumption of alcohol while using the Pong Pad. Anyone consuming alcohol with the Pong Pad does so with the understanding that he or she is solely responsible for the amount consumed, and does so at his or her own risk.
2. The Pong Pad will not be used for underage drinking. The under aged person can use the Pong Pad to consume non-alcoholic beverages such as juice, soda, water, or other alternative beverages.
3. WavePads is not responsible for any damages associated with the consumption or over-consumption of alcohol. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to oneself or others, damage to property, and involvement in illegal activities during or after consumption.
4. WavePads is not responsible for illness or injury associated with the use of the Pong Pad including from use, misuse, accident, or otherwise.
5. If you share the Pong Pad with others, you are responsible for enforcing these conditions of agreement with them.
6. If you sell or gift the Pong Pad, you will provide this Agreement and Disclaimer to the recipient.
NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE