1. Pull all components out of the storage bag
2. Unfold the cover and place in front of you with the boat-side closest to you
3. Install the outer frame poles
a. Extend the smallest tube slowly until the snap button clicks into place
***Note: There are three lengths available: extend to the shortest length unless your cover stretches over time, in which case extend to the second or third length
b. Insert the frame pole through the outer sleeves and into the corner
c. Insert the large tube into the center piece
d. At the break in the sleeves, extend the tubes slowly until the snap button clicks into place
4. Repeat with the second outer frame pole
5. Attach the center lifting strap to a secure point at least two feet above the mounting point of the cover on the boat
a. Wakeboard tower, top pontoon rail, base of bimini top, etc.
6. Install the inner frame poles
a. Extend the largest tube slowly until the snap button clicks into place
b. Insert the frame pole through the inner sleeve and insert the frame pole into the center piece
c. At the break in the sleeves, extend the frame pole into the corner sleeve by pulling the tubes apart slowly until the snap button clicks into place
7. With the help of a second person, rotate the cover to the side of the boat
a. Use the center lifting strap as a pivot to help you rotate the cover so that the cover doesn’t drop into the water
8. Attach the boat-side mounting straps to a closed mounting point
a. Cleat, lifting ring, handrail, etc.
9. Attach the suction cups to a clean, dry, smooth spot on the boat to further secure the cover
10. Adjust the length of the center lifting strap to change the angle of the cover
11. Scoop water into the floating anchors
12. Buckle the floating anchors to the outer straps of the cover
a. Leave at least 18 inches of slack in these straps so that the cover can rock with the boat in rough water, otherwise the cover could be damaged.
** MoorShade is not responsible for damaged caused by improper installation. Make sure your boat has proper mounting points before purchasing. All sales are final --- contact MoorShade if you have questions regarding installation on your boat.